Raspberry Ketone Plus is among the products that is taking advantage of the most recently hyped weight loss ingredient that has taken over for acai berry as a fat burning supplement that has not been proven. This particular nonprescription diet pill claims to provide the dieter with the benefits of raspberry ketone that had previously gone unrecognized.
For some people, even the smallest amount of dieting can have an impact on the amount of fat that they are carrying around their middles, but for others, it can feel as though nothing will help that area to slim down. What is it that causes the belly fat to stick around, seemingly regardless of all of the efforts that you make to eliminate it? Here are some of the top reasons it’s here and some of the most helpful tips to lose belly fat.
What Makes Belly Fat Build in the First Place?
Extra belly fat could be the result of any or many of several different factors. There are lifestyle habits you may have that are quite easy to change, but there are also other issues that come into play with weight gain around the middle, such as hormones and genetics, that can make things a little bit trickier to overcome.
Reasons it’s a Struggle to Lose Belly Fat
Consider the following reasons that battling the bulge could be presenting you with a sizeable challenge.
- Age– You might have been able to drop a few pounds in a matter of days as a teenager, but as you get older, the function of the body changes in terms of the way that it loses and gains weight. Men and women, alike, undergo a slowing of the metabolism. This can make it easier to gain weight, but harder to lose it.
- You’re exercising wrong– Many people feel that if they want slimmer bellies, then they need to work their abs. The truth is that all the crunches in the world won’t slim down your middle. It will only tone the muscles underneath. Don’t give up your strength training (as muscles are fantastic fat burners), but if you want to burn away belly fat, start taking on more cardio exercises, such as walking, running, jogging, swimming, cycling, and others.
- You’re eating junk– Refined foods such as white flour, white sugar, and processed foods are high in fats, salts, and sugar, but are low in nutrients. Switch to whole foods and you’ll rapidly see a measurable difference in your weight loss.
- You’re stressed out– Even if you’re exercising and eating right, stress can make the pounds stick longer than they should. Stress causes a hormone called cortisol to be produced in your body. The higher the levels of that hormone, the greater its chances of affecting your fat cells, such as by enlarging them. Cortisol has been linked to greater levels of visceral (abdominal) fat.
- You’re sleep starved– 30 percent of Americans get fewer than six hours of sleep per night. Unfortunately, sleep starvation has been directly linked to a notably higher level of body fat than is found in well rested people.
Adipex-P is a medication that is typically prescribed by doctors to treat obesity in patients who have failed to lose weight through diet and exercise alone, especially those who have other risk factors including high blood pressure, high cholesterol or diabetes.
Adipex-P, commonly called Adipex, is a stimulant that is similar to an amphetamine. It contains phentermine hydrochloride, an anorectic drug that suppresses the appetite and works by affecting the central nervous system.
Adipex-P is the leading brand name of the generic drug phentermine. It is manufactured by Gate Pharmaceuticals, a division of Teva Pharmaceuticals USA. Adipex diet pills are available in both tablet and capsule forms and a single dosage contains 37.5 mg of phentermine hydrochloride.
As was previously mentioned, phentermine stimulates the central nervous system. It taps into the part of the brain that manages appetite and can essentially trick the brain into think the body’s hunger is satisfied.
Adipex-P is a Short-term Obesity Treatment
Adipex is meant to be taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise. It helps people who are trying to lose weight to modify their lifestyle so that they can achieve significant weight loss results. It can encourage activity by providing users with higher energy levels, making it easier for a person to burn fat and calories. It also reduces their appetite so they can control cravings and consume less. That being said, it is a short-term treatment and can cause unpleasant and sometimes even severe side effects.
Some of the side effects of that may be experienced when taking Adipex include, but is not limited to:
- Excessive fatigue
- Changes in libido
- Increased blood pressure
- Mouth dryness
- Unpleasant taste
- Trouble breathing
You should contact your doctor if you experience any side effects, especially side effects that persist or worsen.
It should also be noted that it was once believed that this medication could be habit forming, due to its similarities to amphetamines, which is one of the reasons it has traditionally been prescribed for only a short time. That being said, some studies in recent years have found that this medication may not pose a risk of addiction for all who take it and may be safe to use for longer periods of time by those who tolerate it well. Still, since not everyone may have the same reaction to this medication, it is important to take it as it has been prescribed to you and for your progress to be monitored by the prescribing doctor.
Adipex Diet Pills Should Be Taken Exactly as Prescribed
To reduce the risk of side effects, it is imperative that when taking Adipex-P that users take this medication exactly as they have been directed by their doctor. In many cases, the recommended dosage is to take 1 pill a day either 1 hour before or 1 to 2 hours after breakfast. To prevent sleep troubles, this medication should not be taken late in the day.
If for any reason you feel that you should be taking more or less of the dose that you have been prescribed, consult with your prescribing doctor. Do not simply alter your dose as this can increase the risk of unwanted side effects.
Adipex may not be safe for people with certain health conditions. It can also interact with other medications. Tell your doctor if you have any previous or existing medical conditions, as well as inform him/her of any medications or supplements you may be taking.
Adipex-P may be the right choice for you or it may not be. What matters is that you follow the weight management strategy that makes the most sense to your health and wellbeing as well as your lifestyle and weight loss goals.
SirenLabs Slimify Advanced is a dietary supplement for weight loss. It offers stimulant free weight loss support to increase fat metabolism and weight loss control.
According to the supplement facts, this OTC diet pill contains the following ingredients:
- Vitamin D
SLIMIFY X5 Blend
- Garcinia Cambogia
- African Mango
- Grains of Paradise
SirenLabs Slimify Advanced Support and Benefits Claims
According to the official SirenLabs Slimify Advanced product page, this product offers dieters plenty of advantages. For instance:
- The formula contains clinically studied weight loss support ingredients.
- Grains of paradise can support a boost in metabolism and the body’s ability to burn more calories with greater efficiency
- Garcinia cambogia may help to lower carb-to-fat conversion as well as aid in appetite control
- African mango promotes stable blood sugar levels and weight loss
- Chitosan fiber can help to block cholesterol and dietary fat
- Vitamin D can help manage hormonal functions as well as decrease fat mass
- Iodine supports healthy thyroid function
- Chromium helps the body absorb the nutrition Slimify has to offer
Additionally, at the time that this SirenLabs Slimify Advanced review was written, the product came with a 30-day money back guarantee, which is always a plus in case it should turn out that this weight management aid is not for you.
Clinically Studied Ingredients but Not Clinically Proven
To be clear, SirenLabs does not claim that its formula or the ingredients are clinically proven. However, at the same time, without some scientific evidence to help bolster its claims, nothing the manufacturer says about this diet pill’s benefits (as mentioned above) hold any veracity.
Even one of the most promising ingredients in the formula, grains of paradise, has never been officially proven effective or safe for weight loss or as an obesity treatment.
There is a big difference between the belief that something can do something and scientific evidence that proves it can. It is important to remember this when considering taking SirenLabs Slimify Advanced or any OTC diet pill that makes big claims about its formula without providing any research to substantiate what has been said.
On a positive note, this formula is stimulant-free, which may appeal to dieters who are seeking weight management support without caffeine or other stimulants.
How to Take
SirenLabs Slimify Advanced should be taken according to the recommended dosage instructions or as directed by your healthcare provider. The suggested use is to take 3 capsules (1 serving size) daily with 6 – 8 ounces of water. This product is meant to be used in conjunction with proper diet and regular physical activity.
On the hunt for 2020’s top weight loss books that are actually worth your money and attention? Although there is no exact science on how to find that one book that will guarantee an ideal weight loss plan that will change your life for the better, with the right strategy in place, you can narrow down your options.
What Separates Great Weight Loss Books from the Bad Ones
Here’s a few tips to find the books that could be beneficial to your goal of losing weight and keeping it off:
- Reasonable costs – Neither the book nor the suggested weight loss program it promotes should cost you a fortune. You should be able to buy all (or most) of what you require from your local supermarket. If you need to shell out hundreds of dollars each month to buy specific foods, supplements or equipment made by the author or some other “expert” or “specialist”, the diet likely isn’t worth it or isn’t something you’ll be able to afford long term, especially if you have other mouths to feed.
- Convenient – You should be able to attend and/or purchase everything that you need online or locally. You should also be able to follow the guidelines, recipes, etc. without much grief. Just like cost, if a weight loss book requires you to travel out of your way to obtain what you need or wants you to become a gourmet chef using extremely hard to find ingredients, it isn’t practical to your lifestyle and isn’t something that you are likely to continue.
- Simple suggestions – Losing weight isn’t rocket science and the best weight loss books will not present advice, tips, recommendations or suggestions in this format. The expert author shouldn’t talk down to you and should provide practical information that the average person can sensibly incorporate into their lifestyle.
- No crazy diets – The goal should be to implement positive changes to your lifestyle, such as eating a well-balanced healthful diet, fitness-appropriate exercise and forming healthy lifestyle habits. Any book that suggests, cleanses, diet phases that involve detoxing, extremely low-calorie intake, the total elimination of carbs or gluten, etc., are fad diets that are not long-term weight loss strategies. More importantly, they can actually make losing weight harder in the long run and could even be hazardous to your health.
Think About Your Health and the Type of Information You Want to See
The most beneficial weight loss books for you also depend on your current state of health, your lifestyle and the type of learning that works best for you. Give your weight loss goals some serious thought and think about what you would like and would not like to change when it comes to your current diet and physical activity. Giving yourself some basic ground rules will help to narrow the playing field.
Finally, remember that your healthcare provider can be a great source of support and information. They may be able to provide you with some quality recommendations. Whatever you decide, be sure to research before you buy or try and don’t trust the advice of any book doctor over your own.
Trim-Right is a nonprescription diet supplement that is marketed as being an appetite suppressant along with being a metabolism enhancer that will allow dieters to be able to get rid of their excess weight. The official website for the product makes a number of bold claims that are very common in this industry, but it will take further investigation to know whether or not the product can actually live up to those promises.
Trim-Right Key Ingredients
To begin examining the product before trying it, it is important to look at the Trim-Right ingredients. The manufacturer says that this product is made up of 100 percent natural substances. While it makes big statements about shrinking the appetite and boosting the metabolism for faster fat burning, it doesn’t make any mention of side effects. This leaves a very positive impression of the pill but does make one wonder whether or not it is too good to be true.
Among the key ingredients in Trim-Right are:
- Green Tea Extract
- Apple Cider Vinegar
How These Ingredients May Be Beneficial
If these ingredients look familiar to you, this is likely because they can be commonly found in many OTC diet pill formulas, not only Trim-Right. Each one has been clinically researched and they are frequently touted in the weight loss industry as being advantageous to those who are keen to drop pounds.
Here’s a closer look at each one:
- Guarana is primarily a stimulant that has thermogenic properties. This helps to increase the body’s ability to burn fat because it is using more energy to produce body heat. This is a temporary effect and is usually only measurably effective when combined with cardio exercises.
- Green tea extract contains a number of different chemicals – including caffeine – that can help to increase the rate of fat loss. However, in order to accomplish this goal, a large quantity of green tea must be taken every day. More importantly, in most studies, the weight loss that did occur was not statistically significant. What’s more, the official website for Trim-Right does not disclose the amount of each ingredient that are included in the product. Because of this, it is impossible to know whether enough green tea extract is included in the formula to produce any benefits.
- Capsicum is a substance that is found in hot peppers. It is actually the substance that gives them the hot taste. Among the reactions that it produces in the body is to increase the temperature, creating a thermogenic effect and faster metabolism. This may help to increase fat burning when combined with cardiovascular exercise.
- Apple cider vinegar can act as an appetite suppressant and can help to reduce water retention. Some believe that it might help to even out blood sugar levels, as well. That effect could, in theory, help to keep some food cravings under control as blood glucose isn’t rising and falling as dramatically.
Quality Ingredients, but Proof of Efficacy is Lacking
The bottom line is that while theses ingredients have been studied and some have shown some potential promise in helping to support weight loss efforts, the reality is that none of them have undergone significant study to prove their efficacy or their safety. Furthermore, the Trim-Right formula has never been studied, so there is no way of knowing if the amounts of the ingredients it has used deliver any real benefit at all.
In addition to using this product in combination with a healthy calorie-conscious diet and regular exercise, it is also recommended that you first consult with your healthcare provider, particularly if you have a medical condition.
August 2020 Update
As of August 2020, it appears that Trim-Right has been discontinued. It could still be viewed on Amazon UK where it was once for sale. However, it is listed as being “currently unavailable.” Furthermore, the official website for this product is gone, another indication that this diet pill is no longer being produced.
Although this news may be discouraging if you had hoped to try this product, on the plus side, there are other diet pills available on the OTC weight loss supplement market that contain the key ingredients in Trim-Right.
That being said, just remember that what was said in the original Trim-Right review above still holds true today. None of these ingredients are clinically proven so take care to avoid weight management aids that contain them and make bold and radical claims about these substances.
Finally, keep in mind that guarana contains caffeine. Therefore, if you are sensitive to stimulants and have selected a nonprescription diet pill that includes guarana, remember that it is a stimulant and can cause unwanted side effects, including jitters and sleep disturbance, effects that could be made worse when combined with other stimulant substances (e.g. caffeine anhydrous, green tea, green coffee bean, kola nut, bitter orange/synephrine/citrus aurantium, etc.).
72 Hour Diet Pill is a product that is meant to help dieters to lose weight more quickly and easily. Though it is sold on its own, it is also often combined as a “free gift” for other products such as the diet pills called Lipo30 and Lipodryl. However, to see whether or not these pills are worth the money to pay for them (or whether they’re even worth trying as a free gift), it is important to take a deeper look.
Bradeson Naturals Thermogenic Energy & Focus is marketed as a metabolism booster that can increase muscle strength, support appetite suppression, boost energy and enhance mental focus. It is a weight management aid from Bradeson Naturals.
For those who wish to take this OTC diet pill to help them with their weight loss efforts, the suggested use is to take 1 capsule twice a day 30 minutes before a meal with a full glass of water. It may also be taken as directed by the user’s healthcare provider.
Challenges are super hot right now and an 8 week weight loss challenge may sound like something that will help you reach your goal in a meaningful way. If you do it right, it can absolutely help to put you on the right track. However, that all depends on which strategy you choose and what you plan to do after it’s complete.
Avesil is a diet pill that is available over the counter and that has been a part of the nonprescription weight loss market for some time now. It has gained a considerable popularity among dieters and has seen the greatest popularity in the United Kingdom, despite the fact that it is available in many countries around the world.
However, it is important to investigate Avesil further in order to understand whether or not it actually works as opposed to simply basing any decisions on sales and popularity, alone.